Home

Sunday, May 19, 2013

[130517] Seung-chan’s Diary: "Shibuya and Harajuku! V.I!! Debut!!!"


Today! I’m doing an outdoor recording for “はまちゃんが”!^ ^


Although I can’t tell you the details, but there are many happy memories in both Harajuku and Shibuya!

Although I haven’t met DOWNTOWN’s Hamada-san for such a long period of time, but he’s really friendly T_T Just like a cheerful elder brother. We talked a lot about “When did you come to Japan” “What are other members doing?” (I feel) so happy!!

After that is my first appearance with Kimura-san! Everyone may think that Kimura oni-san (elder brother) is scary, but I really like him! I feel that he can protect me. I think he’s really cool and charismatic!! ^_^

Next is Serina-san and Kojima-san! Serina-san’s specialty is her voice! Very cute! Even though it’s my first time meeting her ^ ^ but she kept smiling until the end of the recording! She’s amazing!!
Although both Kojima-san and I are only the guests, she’s a cheerful and an energetic girl! I believe she will be loved by all the guys from now on!


Today I went to Shibuya and Harajuku which I haven’t gone to in a long time! And I had a great time with everyone, I feel good. What should I do! I had a lot of fun (working) in Japan!!!!! T_T

I’m slowly thinking of not going back (to Korea)… So! I’ll see you guys soon! Oh! Don’t forget to watch the broadcast of “はまちゃんが”, please anticipate! ^__^



Photo Source: @partnervi
Translated by: jerryoo (Jpn-Chi) & seugnri@tumblr (Chi-Eng)

No comments:

Post a Comment