Home

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Big Bang Times Volume 6.5: Daesung's 100 Q&As

From BIGBANG Times Magazine (Volume 6.5), VIP Japan Fanclub's official newsletter:



1. How did you feel when you heard you would have to answer 100 questions?
- Eh~ so many (laughs)


2. Prefer beach or mountain?
– Uhh mountain!


3. Prefer living in a city or rural?
– Rural


4. If you would have to choose to wear ripped underwear or ripped socks on a date?
– (laughing hard) Hahaha ripped socks


5. Your crush is heartbroken. Do you think this is your chance or would you worry about her?
– I would worry if she is okay or not


6. 100 friends to just hang out with or 1 true best friend?
– 1 best friend


7. If you have to choose three meals per day but all same food, or one meal per day but you can eat anything?
– One meal per day


8. Your crush happens to be your friend’s girlfriend. Give up or not give up?
– Give up


9. What is your daily routine?
– Listen to music


10. Tell me when you feel good/bad.
– I feel good when I eat something delicious. I feel sad when a restaurant I go to isn’t good.


11. One thing you want to do but haven’t done yet?
– Bungee jump!


12. What kind of person do you want to be?
– Someone other people can feel relaxed with


13. Most embarrassing moment?
– During Alive tour my pants ripped


14. What would you do if world ends in a week?
– I would plant an apple tree (a Korean saying) *If anyone can explain this, please leave a comment^^


15. Where/when do you feel calm?
– While half-body bathing


16. What is a habit you want to quit?
– Biting my nails


17. Do you get nervous? How do you get over nervousness?
– Yes, I do. I try to get over it by imagining the good ending


18. What is ‘singing’?
– Not a difficult thing (referring to lyrics of Utautai)


19. What do you have with you all the time?
– Accessories like rings, piercings


20. What do you want now?
– Strong trust from my fans


21. You don’t want to own pets?
– No (immediate answer)


22. Your favorite smell?
– Aroma. Something relaxing


23. Show us what’s inside your bag.
– Ah.. don’t have my bag. I used to carry one but I only have my wallet and phone now.


24. Which Korean restaurant do you recommend?
– Yeolbong (Se7en’s restaurant)


25. A spot you recommend in Korea?
– Jimjilbang (Korean sauna)


26. What is your ideal family when you get married?
- 2 kids. A boy and a girl. No, 11! Want to make an all-boys soccer team!


27. How frequent do you want to talk to your girlfriend?
– Email every hour. Like “it’s 5 o clock~”, “it’s 6 o clock~” (laughs)


28. How do you want your girlfriend to call you?
– "Jagiya" (darling in Korean)


29. Your girlfriend is crying but you are far away. What would you do?
– Video chat. Then I will cry more than her


30. It’s your girlfriend’s birthday. How would you celebrate?
– I’m into tofu now so I would make tofu cake!!


31. Where would you like to travel with BIGBANG members?
– With GD in Europe, with VI in Japan, with SOL in America, with TOP in Seoul and go eat good food


32. Do you hang out with the members?
– Yes! We do! We go eat and go watch movies


33. What is your favorite hairstyle you have done?
– Last year’s MAMA blue hair. It was only for a short period though


34. What do you do while traveling?
– I listen to music and play games on my phone


35. Which part of your body do you wash first while taking bath?
– My hair


36. While you were working secretly for 3 months(in Japan for D’scover), how did you feel? Were you lonely?
– I was busy, but I was happy. I had to work in Japanese so I was nervous. I wasn’t lonely.


37. You told us that you graduated from Doraemon. Would you notice your fans even they don’t have Doraemon goods during concert?
– Of course, my eyesight is good! Let’s graduate from Doraemon together! We now have D-kun!


38. What would you do if you get a break?
– If it’s only one day, I would stay in the hotel. If it’s a month, I want to travel! To Paris!


39. What was your childhood nickname?
– No particular meaning but it was Kangdaepo


40. You probably lived the hotel life during the tour, but what do you do first when you get to your room?
– I would put down my carry bag


41. Food you don’t like?
– Sour plums


42. What items do you have at all times?
– Phone and chapstick


43. Who is your Japanese celebrity friend besides UZAI?
– I don’t have any... ah, BOO! DJ BOO!


44. You care about your skin. Which skincare do you recommend?
– Chinese (herb) medicine


45. Your hobby?
Half-body bathing!


46. What is your favorite item?
– Erasable pen


47. Your weak point and strong point?
– My weak point is that I’m easily influenced. Strong point is that I eat a lot! And I’m always on time.


48. What would you do if you get wings all of the sudden?
– I would fly(laughs)


49. What was your most expensive shopping?
– A huge TV I gave to my parents. Because the TV at our house was smaller than the ones in hotels


50. D-lite, Daesung, To-san, what name do you like to be called?
– Daesung. People barely call me D-lite. As for To-san, not at all (laughs)


51. Your current favorite brand?
– Rick Owens


52. What do you care about when you eat?
– I try to eat slow


53. Why did you start training (body)?
– When I was a student, people would make fun of me because I was too skinny…


54. What is your favorite part of your face?
– Nose


55. What do you think is a benefit of becoming your girlfriend?
– Just.. awesome!(laughs)


56. Your specialty date plan?
– I would cook. I’ll decide what I’m going to cook.. Ah, maybe gyoza.


57. What present would you want to give to someone you like?
– Me... (laughs)


58. What hairstyle do you want to have next?
– Something powerful. I’ll think about it (laughs)


59. What do you listen to when you want to feel excited?
– Fantastic Baby


60. Relaxing?
– Cafe


61. When you want to concentrate?
– Bad Boy


62. When you feel down?
– Garagara Go


63. When you’re heartbroken?
– Usobonda


64. Most impressive song?
– Tell Me Goodbye. When we filmed the MV, I was the first one but I waited for 24 hours, but the shooting ended in 10 minutes


65. Most impressive concert?
- ALIVE tour. When fans sing Haru Haru.


66. If you can have one special power what would you want?
– Teleporting. If I could use it now I would go to Niagara


67. What do you feel proud about your home?
– I’m from Seoul but my place looks rural. The air is clean!


68. Your three specialties?
– Rock paper scissors, keep opening my eyes for long without blinking, can move each of my eyebrows


69. What do you think your charm point is?
– That I laugh a lot


70. Something that always come out of your mouth?
– I always mix my Korean pronunciation when I speak Japanese.


71. What item you can’t feel calm without?
– Phone


72. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
– Listen to music


73. What do you do before going to sleep?
– Listen to music


74. Can you easily wake up?
-(aggressively) listen to music (laughs) yes I can wake up smoothly


75. What do you like about your room?
– It is bright and clean. I love my bed


76. Rice or bread for breakfast?
– Rice


77. What are you into currently?
– Drums.. ah I said it so I must show it someday (laughs)


78. What is your fashion style?
– Natural


79. Fashion item you can’t refuse buying?
– Rick Owens


80. During work, what do you keep in mind all the time?
– To keep smiling/laughing with everyone while working


81. Do you do something before getting on stage?
– We form a circle and say Aja Aja Fighting!


82. What do you want to challenge next?
– Challenge is scary.. maybe chef?


83. During work, when do you feel you have grown?
– I have patience now


84. What made you happy recently?
– Solo concert


85. What was fun recently?
– Solo concert


86. What was sad recently?
–(aggressively) Solo concert (laughs)


87. Do you have any jinx?
– No


88. Your favorite word?
– ‘chinpunkanpun’ (meaning ‘no clue’ in Japanese)


89. Motto?
– Believe in myself


90. What phrase makes you happy when someone tells it to you?
– ‘Awesome!’


91. What do you think is a benefit of becoming your friend?
- You'll be healthy (because he eats healthy)


92. What would you do if there are 30hrs a day?
– I would sleep more


93. If you weren’t BIGBANG, what would you be doing?
– Security...? 


94. When you’re in danger, how would you overcome it?
– Try to think faster


95. What is your life theme?
– This is deep... I was born with nothing so I would die with nothing


96. What do you think is the most needed in life?
– Love and meal


97. What is your biggest ambition of life?
– Conquer TOP!(laughs)(because TOP’s ambition is to conquer the world so he wants to conquer TOP)


98. Do you have a treasure?
– Yes. It is D’scover


99. When do you feel pleased to be a member of BIGBANG?
– Even when I go through rough times, we are so close. When I feel that..


100. What is BIGBANG to D-lite?
– Friends!



Translated by: Mmvvip.tumblr.com

-------------------------

Scans of the feature on Daesung's Japanese concert tour:







Source: Cheri-big.tumblr.com via DCDS

No comments:

Post a Comment