Home

Friday, September 6, 2013

Seungri, "I like a girl with a cute voice" + shows off his Japanese skills on Cultwo


On September 5, Big Bang's Seungri and singer Lim Jeong-hee were guests on SBS PowerFM's “Cultwo Show”.
During the show, Lim Jeonghee talked about her ideal man ZE:A member Park Hyung-sik. When Seungri was asked about his ideal woman, he answered honestly, “I like someone who has a cute voice.”

When DJ Cultwo asked why, he answered, “Since I have been a celebrity for a long time, it is hard to meet a girl freely. Because of this, I get to call more than to meet in person. When I am tired, it's good to hear a cute voice from my girlfriend.”

Seungri also showcased his excellent Japanese skills during the show.

The host asked the singer, “I heard that you took a MC job for a Japanese show. You must have really good Japanese-speaking skills. Is it like Robert Holley speaking Korean?”

Seungri replied with "No, I try to speak Japanese like a real Japanese to deliver my message clearly."

Cultwo then asked Seungri to say something in Japanese and he naturally spoke fluently. When asked “What does it mean?” by the DJ, Seung-ri drew laughter by saying, "I just said that I am appearing on a radio program hosted by two people with the biggest faces in Korea.”


Sources: Osen, TV Report via Naver

No comments:

Post a Comment