Home

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[130610] Taeyang's Twitter: Taeyang’s Dog, Boss, Passes Away


Unable to recover from surgery, Big Bang Taeyang’s pet dog, Boss, has passed away.

On June 10, Taeyang tweeted, “2008.07.15-2013.06.10 [BOSS],” telling his fans that his beloved pet has died.

“Good bye, Boss. I enjoyed that past five years..Thank you, and I’m sorry,”


----------------

He also thanked the veterinarians who took good care of Boss until the end.

Thank you so much to the doctors at Irion in Cheongdam-dong. Especially Dr. Lee Jaeyong.. I appreciate it!!”

--------------

"Our lovely Boss.. he left us early because he didn’t want to worry his family any longer.. what a cool guy..Thank you for being by our family’s side so loyally for me. I’ll miss you a lot. I’m sorry I didn’t do much for you"

----------------

G-Dragon Also Tweet:

"Goodbye Boss.."



Source: Taeyang's Twitter (@Realtaeyang), G-Dragon's Twitter (@IBGDRGN)

No comments:

Post a Comment