Home

Sunday, June 16, 2013

[130615] Seung-chan's Diary: "Birdie Chance"


Today, I went golfing with my parents!

My father was a pro-golfer! He was quite famous pro-golfer during the time I was born! www



Actually when I was small, my father wished me to be a golf player. To be exact, I played golf until i got into junior high school! Although at last I became an artist because I love dancing! wwwww

Despite of that, I can still playing golf now, so I woke up early today to play! It was fun to get to talk about many things with my parents while enjoying the beautiful scenery ^^



It’s been a while playing golf, I feel my skill has worsen. But! I did try my best!

Lastly, the 18 holes Birdie Chance! I’m a birdie if I can do this *\(^o^)/*

How was my score today???^^

Good night!

Note: "Birdie Chance" is a golf organization name.



Photo Source: @acetory
Translated by: @0401rurutic

No comments:

Post a Comment