Home

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Daesung Promises He′ll Keep Singing 50 Years from Now


At the final concert for his Japan tour held in Yokohama on June 18, Daesung vowed that he would still be singing 50 years from now.
Daesung, who promotes under the alias D-Lite in Japan, has been touring a total of 20 cities in the country, including Niigata, Aomori, Hokkaido, Miyagi, Kagawa, Okayama, Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Saga. Approximately 100,000 fans came to see him perform.

For his grand finale, Daesung put on a three-hour-and-20-minute-long show, singing such songs as Utautai No Ballad, Hi No Ataru Sakamichi, Zenryoku Shounen, Joyful, Wings, Baby Don′t Cry and more.

During the concert, Daesung said onstage, "While I prepared for my Japanese album last year and my solo tour this year, I was nervous and very worried, but now I′m happy I can sing here before you. I′m always so thankful I don′t know how to put it in words. I hope 10, 20, 30, even 50 years later we can think back to this moment now. I′ll continue to sing for my fans, beside my fans, even then."

Daesung next has an encore performance set exclusively for the members of Big Bang′s official Japanese fanclub, to be held in Okinawa on June 23.



Source: @enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment